The course that answers the question "When will I use this?" before you have to ask
Many students attend college to be successful in their career, but are often left feeling unprepared for some of the challenges that come after the classroom. Backed by leading research, Life Essentials provides the most effective methods to guide students through these challenges to become successful not only in their careers, but in their relationships, finances, communities, and self-care. The course offers engaging, relatable videos combined with exercises that get students to actively become more self-aware and plan for their future. The ability to complete the course in one sitting or in pieces gives both students and organization leaders a powerful tool to prepare for the future.
These organizations use Life Essentials. Shouldn't you?
What does the course cover?
There’s a lot more that goes into getting ready for your career than your degree. This unit will help you determine what career is right for you and develop the skills to get you there.
There’s probably been a time in school where you wondered “When will I ever use this?” Trust us, you’ll use everything you learn in this unit to be financially stable and successful.
Friendships, parents, partners, peers -- all likely play important roles in your life. In this unit you’ll learn some essentials on how to build and maintain healthy relationships.
Physical & Mental Health
In this unit you’ll learn research-based methods to improve your physical and mental well-being.
Being an Active Citizen
This unit will help you become more engaged with current issues and give you some tips on how to navigate the information landscape.
You Have a Job - Now What?
This unit will help you understand how to navigate job offers, succeed in the workplace, and how to keep pursuing your goals beyond landing the job you want.
Why use Life Essentials?
- This course unlocks the unspoken curriculum of college for all students explicitly.
- Many students are so caught up in their classes, work, and involvement that they miss a cohesive look at a lot of the knowledge they will need to succeed in life.
- Many students may not have the privilege to learn these things from peers and mentors in their lives.
- With lessons taught by people closer in age to students, Life Essentials offers a relatable and engaging experience.
- Easily reach all of your students without having to find a common meeting time or big enough space. Students complete the course on their own time and at their own pace.
- Provides students with a lifetime license to the course, allowing them to return to the material at any time.
- No minimum purchase and annual licenses available for institutions at a lower per-student cost.
Want to learn more about this course?